On this page, "Potterne123.uk", "we", "our" and "us" refers to John Mann.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we Collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or offline for the website or for our mailing lists.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Contact you.
- Email you information which we believe you will wish to know.
If you agree, we will share your data with partner companies or websites, but only those which you explicity choose such as BT Openreach, so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at data centres used and controlled by Krystal Hosting Ltd, based at Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, and MailChimp, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE Suite 5000, Atlanta, Georgia, 30308, United States.
We will keep your data until we have no more use for it or you tell us to delete it. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
We would like to send you information that we think you might like to know.
If you have agreed to receive information, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for information purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website(s), we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in if necessary
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality -we uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: 01380 888116
Or write to us at: Lodge House, 11 High Street, Potterne, Devizes SN10 5PY
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113 or as outlned on the ICO's website at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/